Top Schwinn Exercise Bikes To Consider in 2017 – Explore The Best Model
Here in this article, top Schwinn exercise bike types have been explored. Scroll down and discover the best match for you.
Cardiovascular activity helps to engage the lungs and heart. Whenever you ride an exercise bike, you will not only be able to increase your cardiovascular health but also to increase the strength of your muscles, boost your endurance and burn calories. But the exercise bike you will be riding needs to be a quality exercise bike. Schwinn is widely known as good exercise bike manufacturer. This article will lead you to some good Schwinn exercise bikes.
Cycling is a great exercising form for all the age groups. You do not have to strain your joints like other exercise forms such as running. Whenever you are cycling, you work on all your major leg muscles and eventually it will help you to lose weight. Regular exercising also enables you to lower your blood pressure. This reduces the risk of heart disease.
What you need to know about Schwinn exercise bike brand
Schwinn is known to produce a variety of top quality exercise bikes including the antique Schwinn exercise bike, Schwinn stationary exercise bike and the famous Airdyne series of Schwinn fan exercise bike. The best Schwinn are known for their solid construction, ergonomic design and high-quality materials.
The models are known to produce the basic capability that you need in order to better your fitness in addition to the advanced technologies that ensure you enjoy your ride. Are you in need of the most convenient method of getting fit from your home? Take some time and go through the Schwinn exercise bikes reviewed.
The Popular Schwinn Exercise Bike Models and Types in 2017 – Reviews & Guide
Top Schwinn Upright Exercise Bikes
The Schwinn 170 Upright Bike is considered to be one of the best selling upright exercise bikes currently available in the market. Though it is not the most affordable bike. Schwinn 170 Upright Bike is still well priced.
There are plenty included in the Schwinn 170 Upright Bike for convenient and enjoyable low impact cardio workout in your home that will ensure you to achieve your fitness goals.
- Has a dual track two LCD window system
- Has a Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export
- Consists of 29 programs, 4 user settings and goal tracking
- 25 levels of resistance
- Has a charging USB and a data exchange.
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Low maintenance
- It is quiet and can be used any time of the day
- Has a good range of accessories
- Has transport wheels responsible for moving it around
- It is not designed for standing on pedals
- Does not have a Bluetooth
- It is not suitable for very fit individuals
- It does not have a guest profile
- The available cord is short
The Schwinn 130 Upright Exercise Bike is known to come with a wide range of features. It is always available at reasonable price and most people can afford it.
- Has a dual track two LCD window system that enables one to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Has a schwinn connect goal tracking and data export
- Has a charging USB port and a data exchange
- It contains 20 resistance levels
- There are pre set programs
- Has levelers that help balance the bike on uneven floors
- Has 2 displays to help provide plenty of feedback
- Adjustable seat height
- Easy to assemble
- It does not work with the heart strap monitor
- Was never designed for standing on pedals
- The resistance and console do not work without power
Top Schwinn Airdyne Exercise Bikes
The Schwinn Airdyne AD6 is known to be a fan bike that is capable of getting you sweating and panting within a short period. The Schwinn Airdyne exercise bike has a reputation for being a form of torture.
Starters can use the Schwinn Airdyne exercise bike though its design enables it to be used by individuals who are interested in taking their cardio and HIIT workout intensely.
- Has four levers to ensure stability
- Has a New RevMeter RPM gauge
- Consists of a large thickly padded Schwinn exercise bike seat for comfort
- Able to Work out both the Upper and lower body simultaneously
- Has an integrated water bottle holder
- It contains an easy to reach water bottle holder
- Its frame has a 15-year warranty, 3 years for the parts, 2 years for electronics and 6 months for labor
- The bike is durable and stable
- Contains a basic console for feedback and ensures you are always on track
- It is straightforward to assemble
- There are no programmed workouts
- Not possible to save the workout results or uploads information
- The console is hard to read in low light since there is no backlight
- You are not able to move the seats closer to the handles
- Not possible to increase the resistance manually
- It does not include the heart rate strap to use with the console
The Schwinn Airdyne AD2 is the latest version of the fan bike that will most likely last forever. These Schwinn Airdyne exercise bike will certainly last longer than the owners can keep up with them.
- It is simple to use the LCD console with the RPM, speed, distance, calories and time
- Has a progressive resistance system that offers infinite challenge levels
- The stationary foot rest pegs for isolating the upper body
- It is easy to assemble
- Simple to operate
- Can be used by both the beginners and advanced athletes
- Easy and quick to adjust
- The transport wheels make it easy to move the bike
- Its frame comes with a 5 year warranty
- Holds you in position when working out
- You are only capable of seeing one workout measurement at a time. This makes it difficult for you to heat the targets.
- It is not possible to record workouts
- It is unable to adjust the seat forward or backwards
- The supplier does not specify the height range of the user
The Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro is an upright stationary bike that is popular due to its air resistance. With the Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro, you are able to peddle slowly for a low impact and low intensity workout.
- Has a progressive wind resistance technology
- Contains a single stage belt drive for instant activation
- Its console features Tachometer that reveals how hard you are exercising
- Small in size hence does not require larger space
- Has a padded saddle
- Has fan air resistance
- Consists of built in fitness programs
- Able to fit many body sizes
- Its warranty is slightly sub standard
- Its costly compared to the other leading air bikes
Top Schwinn Recumbent Exercise Bikes
The Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike refers to a mid-priced recumbent exercise bike. It contains a good number of features that ensure comfortable and effective workout. The bike comes together with an adjustable seat, 29 pre workout programs, ISB port, speakers for your electronics and oversized pedals.
- It data exchange and a USB port
- Has a Schwinn connect goal tracking and a goal tracking that ensures you are always challenged and motivated
- Has a dual track two LCD window systems that enables one to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Has 4 user settings, 29 programs and a goal tracking
- Have 25 resistance levels
- Easy to assemble
- Has 25 resistance levels that are measured on console
- Comes together with 29 pre workout programs
- Easy to upload the Workouts to your Schwinn fitness account
- The transport wheels makes it easy to move
- Compatible with an uncoded polar heat rate strap
- Comes together with a 10 year warranty
- It is durable, solid and stable.
- Though it has three settings, there are people who still find it not strong enough
- The manual has limited instructions on how you can use the bike
- The pulse sensors included are never fully sensible and you will have to get the heart rate strap to get reliable reading
- No need to download your workout results on the USB stick
The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike also refers tmid-pricediced recumbent exercise bike that comes together with a number of whistles and bells that assists one with getting effective and comfortable low impact cardio workout at home.
The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike has a large console that includes pre set programs that assist with getting workout you need together with monitoring your performance.
- Has a data exchange and a charging USB port
- It has a schwinn connect goal tracking and data export to keep you updated on achieving your fitness goals
- Dual track two LCD window system that allows one to monitor up to 13 different display feedback
- Has 22 programs, 2 user settings and a goal tracking
- Contains 20 resistance levels
- It has the transport wheels that make it easier to move the bike
- The heart rate sensors for monitoring the heart
- It is possible to upload your workouts to the Schwinn connect and com for analyzing and tracking.
- Easy to assemble
- Has a long warranty period of 10 years
- Not compatible with the heart rate straps
- Not able to track and monitor more than two people
- Not possible to use the bike if you have a power shortage
- It is not a straight forward option to use the monitor
- There are people who find the backrest and plastic seats uncomfortable.
- It does not come with a schwinn exercise bike manual
Schwinn MY16 230 Recumbent Bike is a new design for the 2016/17. It is known to consist of quality features with ergonomic comforts that provides one with great and low impact workout.
The Schwinn MY16 230 Recumbent Bike is known to feature a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel.
- Has an adjustable three speed fan
- Has a charging USB
- Track time, calorie goals, distance and transfer metrics
- Dual track two LCD screen system that offers increased visibility
- There are 20 levels of computer controlled resistance
- 22 preset exercise programs
- Grip pulse sensors
- Great warranty
- Elegant design;
- 22 workout programs
- Solid construction
- Smooth and quiet drive
- Basically maintenance free
- 20 levels of resistance
- Has Vented Seat
- The fan is not that powerful
- The tablet placed on the holder will cover the top display
Top Schwinn Indoor Cycling Bikes
The Schwinn AC Performance plus with Carbon Blue exercise bike is known to be a top premium spin bike. It is also known to be a commercial grade bike.
- It has double link pedals with the SPD and toe clip combination
- Consists of an Aluminum frame construction that is manufactured by Giant and provides a rust free performance
- A six-magnet brake system ensures a consistent, smooth control and provides a maintenance free resistance
- It has a virtual resistance technology
- It has a belt drive that uses Carbon blue technology
- Low maintenance cost
- It is quiet
- The bike is durable and able to last for a long period of time
- It comes with dual pedals
- Has flattened handlebars that offer better grip and more comfort
- It is suitable for the wide range of users
- Possible to change the seat and pedals for a variety of riding positions
- The bike costs high
- It does not have the drop bars
- It does not include a console that has to be bought separately
- There are no any resistance levels marked
- The bike uses a fixed gear so no freewheeling or coasting
The Schwinn IC2 Indoor Cycling bike is known to contain a feature that is not so common at such a price. The bike is also known to contain other normal features that you never expect such a spin bike to contain.
- It is simple to use since it contains a LCD computer with distance, time, RPM, calorie readouts and speed.
- It has a sturdy frame with rear stabilisers/ frame levellers
- Convenient transport wheels
- Has infinite resistance levels with a 31 pound flywheel and a higher inertia drive gearing
- The pedals are adjustable and the outdoor cycling is inspired by the Q-Factor
- It has a water bottle holder
- Easy to assemble in 30-60 minutes
- It comes together with a basic console that is important in keeping track of your workout
- It is easy to move around and store
- It is quiet when being used so not possible to disturb other and you can use it at any time of the day.
- It comes together with a 5 year warranty on the frame, one year warrant on the electronics and parts and 3 months on wear parts
- The maintenance cost of the bike is low
- Can easily be used by more than 1 person since the height is adjustable
- The handlebars cannot be moved horizontally in order to make the bike more comfortable for the short people
- The console does not store the precious workouts sessions
- It only comes together with the strap pedals and toe cup
- There is no place to place your MP3 player in case you want to use the water bottle holder or console
- Its continuous resistance means that you do not have the resistance levels marked up to assist you to quickly get to the resistance that you used on your previous rides
What to look when purchasing Schwinn exercise bikes
Below are important factors you need to look out for when shopping for the top Schwinn exercise bikes in 2017
It is important that you ensure the seat fits you properly. It is also important to ensure the seat is large enough and will be able to accommodate riders of all sizes. In case you purchase the exercise bike from a traditional store, you need to try it out and ensure the seat is comfortable.
Choosing a Schwinn exercise bike whose height you can easily adjust is important. The adjustability feature will enable all the riders of varying heights to comfortably use the equipment. Height adjustment is known to be an important factor when shopping for the Schwinn exercise bikes.
It is important that you ensure all the moving parts of the schwinn exercise bike you are about to buy are covered with safety shroud. This will ensure safe operation and ensures that pets or kids cannot accidentally injure themselves.
It is important to settle on a Schwinn exercise bike that is specifically rated for your weight. The different Schwinn exercise bike models will come with different weight ratings. It is therefore, important for one to choose the bike that is capable of supporting their pre workout weight. Most of the top rated Schwinn exercise bikes are for weights of up to 300 to 400 pounds.
It is advisable to look for Schwinn exercise bike that provides an adjustable workout. Most bikes will always provide a way you can adjust the workout intensity. This is an important factor for those who are embarking on an exercise routine.
It is advisable to settle on a Schwinn exercise bike that the manufacturer provides a lengthy warranty period. The warranty period will vary from model to model and from manufacturer to manufacturer. It is true that some of the most expensive models have the longest warranty period.
It is also advisable to look for warranty period that includes the coverage of labour and materials for a minimum of one year. Some of the most expensive Schwinn exercise models are known to be equipped with a 5-year, 10-year or even lifetime warranties on the bike frames.
The Schwinn exercise bike shoppers can pay anything from $500 to $1500 when it comes to price or the high-end fitness center quality of the machine. However, there are other cheaper Schwinn exercise bikes in the market; most are known to be of questionable quality. It is important to balance between value and quality whenever you are shopping for the Schwinn exercise bikes.
Your current fitness level does not matter. You can always boost your overall health by using the top Schwinn exercise bikes from your home gym. The Schwinn exercise bikes are known to be a great way you can improve your level of fitness and lose your body weight without having to place extra stain on your body. The Schwinn exercise bike reviews will enable you to get Schwinn quality exercise bike.